11th-System User Meeting
NEW: 18th / 19th June 2021
EVENT STARTS IN
Jörg R. Strub
– Skeletal anchorage in the anterior palate, an introduction for starters –
Insertion, impression, RME with Hybrid Hyrax, Mentoplate, distalization, mesialization, molar anchorage, molar intrusion and uprighting, forced eruption of impacted teeth.
– Space closure in the upper arch – problems, tricks and mechanics –13:30 h – 17:00 h
by Prof. Dr. Dieter Drescher
Space closure with TADs – how to select optimal mechanics.09:15 h – 09:45 h
Problems with implant supported restorations in the esthetic zone.09:45 h – 10:15 h
Space closure in the upper arch, palatal TAD anchorage from a clinical perspective.10:15 h – 10:45 h
Space closure in patients with missing upper incisors: Finishing and long term health.11:15 h – 11:45 h
Mesialslider for upper space closure, how to proceed in a private office?11:45 h – 12:15 h
Mechanics for upper space closure, how can CAD-CAM technique help us?12:15 h – 12:45 h
by All Speakers, Moderators: Prof. Dr. Ravi Nanda, Prof. Dr. Dieter Drescher
1. In which cases is space closure indicated, in which space opening?
2. What are the favorable mechanics (direct or indirect anchorage)?
3. How to finish & restore after space closure?
4. Long term results of dental implants vs. space closure
Skeletal Anchorage for Aligner Orthodontics.14:30 h – 15:00 h
Overcoming Aligner Limitations with Skeletal Anchorage15:00 h – 15:30 h
Aligner and Beneslider, a perfect couple?16:00 h – 16:30 h
Widening the spectrum of aligner therapy by using palatal TADs.16:30 h – 17:00 h
Friday, 18th June – from 17:00 h to 19:00 h
Saturday, 19th June – 20:00 h
Ticket: 75,-€; Postgraduates: 50,–€ (plus 19% TAX)
(incl. food and drinks)